WE REQUEST ALL CUSTOMERS TO READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE PROPERLY BEFORE USING OUR WEBSITE OR ACCESSING ANY MATERIAL, INFORMATION OR SERVICES THROUGH THE WEBSITE. THEREFORE, YOU USING THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY LINO.LK WILL SIGNIFY THAT YOU HAVE ACCEPTED ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE INVOLVED & YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THEM.
1. Lino.lk is a one stop online market place (Internet based portal) owned and operated by Lino Expo (Pvt) Ltd, a company incorporated under the laws of Sri Lanka, with its registered office at
No. 56, Textile Unit Dedicated Economic Centre, Kirimandala Mawatha, Narahenpita, Colombo 05, Sri Lanka
2. You will be eligible to use the website conditioned on acceptance of all the terms and conditions specified
3. Any amendments made in the terms and conditions will be at the sole discretion of Lino.lk
Services by Lino.lk
Lino.lk is an online platform that facilitates the online sale and purchase of branded merchandise and services offered by Lino.lk and its various affiliated/registered merchants/vendors/service providers at a discounted price.
Eligibility to use the Website
1. The Services/Offers are not offered to customers under the age of eighteen (18) or to any Users suspended or removed from the Lino.lk system. You represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services/offers under the laws as applicable in Sri Lanka. You may avail the Services provided Your legal guardian in accordance with the applicable laws
2. Lino.lk reserves the right to refuse access to use the Services offered at the Website to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time
Prices & Payments
Lino.lk attempts to provide You with the best prices possible on products and services You buy from the Website. You agree to provide correct and accurate credit/debit card details to the approved payment gateway for availing Services on the Website. The information provided by You will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law. Lino.lk expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of Your credit/debit card.
Third Party Terms
Lino.lk will accept no liability or responsibility to the customers for the quality of goods or services provided by the merchants or any loss, damage or injury that maybe caused to the customers by any act or oversight whatsoever of the partnering merchants.
The Website makes available general third party information such as, product catalogues, lists of authorized dealers, reports/news, entertainment, technology and features, advertisements including videos, images and photographs of the products and other data from external sources (“Third Party Content”).
Third Party Content would also be available to You on the email received by You from Lino.lk. The provision of Third Party Content is for general informational purposes only. You acknowledge that the Third Party Content provided to You is obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Lino.lk does not provide any guarantee with respect to any the Third Party Content and Lino.lk shall not be held liable.
Immunity and Limitation of Liability
2. In no event shall Lino.lk, its officers, directors, employees, partners or suppliers be liable to You, the vendor or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever. Including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not Lino.lk has been advised of the possibility of such damages
3. The limitations and exclusions in this section apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law
You agree that Lino.lk may, in its sole discretion, and without prior notice, terminate Your access to the Website, for cause, which includes (but is not limited to):
1. Requests by law enforcement or other government agencies
2. Request by You
3. Discontinuance or material modification of the Website or any service offered on or through the Website unexpected technical issues or problems
1. Not accessing the Website
2. Closing Your accounts for all the Services that You use
Severability: If, for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Term of Use, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible.
Feedback and Information
Any feedback You provide to this Website shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Lino.lk shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis and You represent:
1. Your feedback does not contain confidential/ proprietary information of You or of third parties
2. Lino.lk is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback
3. You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Lino.lk for the feedback under any circumstances
The Site and the Terms and Conditions herein contained shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Sri Lanka. By accessing the Site, you agree that the laws of Sri Lanka will govern all matters relating to the Site without giving effect to any principles of conflict of laws.
Lino.lk uses a technology called SSL (secure sockets layer) with 128-bit encryption key to keep your personal information safe and confidential as it travels from your computer to our servers. SSL is an encryption technology that scrambles/encodes a message so that only the recipient can unscramble the data. All of the ordering information you provide is encrypted by your SSL enabled browser BEFORE it gets sent.
All the payment related information such as Credit Card Details are collected & kept with the relevant banks while the rest of the information such as Name, Email, Phone number that had been collected here is for Lino.lk use only. A convenience fee of 2.5% will be charged on the transaction value for all credit/debit card transactions.
For any payments made online refunds requests has to be submitted through email : firstname.lastname@example.org, Depending on the Cancellation policy your card will be refunded. Lino.lk is committed to providing you with a simple and efficient refund process. The Amount will be refunded to the Credit Card which was used at the time of online purchase.
Please note that banks generally take up to 10 business days to process and transfer the funds into your account. Some banks can take up to 15-30 days, or until your next billing cycle. Lino.lk has no influence over these timescales.
The refund should be converted to your local currency by your credit card company. How your purchase is processed will determine what shows on your card statement.