No power and no wiring required
Flickering Flames Light
Dancing Flames Design creating a romantic feel for your party, barbecue, camping etc.
Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery (2200mAh). Lights up for 10 hours after it is fully charged.
Waterproof and Durable
Withstands rain, hail, heat and snow thanks to its IP65 waterproof and dustproof design.
Automated Switch Auto On/Off
Push the stake into the soil and the light will turn on automatically at night and turn off automatically at dawn.
Assembled and working in less than a minute. No wiring required, simply install and enjoy.
Solid Build & Grip
Internal screws prevent the torch from breaking and the lengthened ground spike provides a stable stand
Eco-friendly solar technology (powered by an integral mono crystalline solar panel)
Item: LED Solar Torch Light
Colour Temperature: 2800
Colour of light: Flame Red
Light Source: LED Bulbs
No. of LED Lights: 96 Pcs (Life Span: 50000 Hrs)
LED Type: SMD 2835
Protection Level: IP65
Solar Panel: Mono Crystalline Solar Panel (5.5V / 0.75W, 19% efficiency)
Solar Panel Life Span: More than 5 years.
Charging Time: 6-8 Hours
Product Size: 320x121x121 mm (Full height is 31 inches after assembly).
Working Time: Up to 10 hours once fully charged
Net Weight: 360g
Body Material: Environmentally Friendly ABS Material
Battery: 3.7V / 2200 mAh Lithium Batter (Life Span: 500 circles, Rechargeable)
Protection against: Over Charging, Discharging, Short circuit
1 x LED Solar Torch Light
1 x Plastic ground spike
1 x Longer ground stake
1 x User Manual
1. Prior to first use, charge the light for two sunny days.
2. If the battery capacity reduces over time, switch the light off for 3-5 sunny days in order to boost the batteries.
3. Kindly note that as this is a solar light, the working and charging time of the product is weather sensitive.
4. Please make sure to turn on the switch before use.
5. Please install the device facing the sun.
6. Do not disassemble the product to avoid damage.
7. The product will require a longer charging period during periods of low sunlight.